Tuesday, 26 April 2016 00:00
PSFU spearheads the articulation of private sector trade policy concerns with the objective of enhancing private sector participation in regional and international trade.
The mandate under the trade development program has been realized by;
- Building an effective consultative mechanism;
- Ensuring private sector participation in national, regional and international trade forums;
- Informing the private sector on developments in regional and international trade;
- Undertaking trade related research.
Sensitisation Workshops on EAC - Single Customs Territory (SCT)
PSFU with support from Trade Mark East Africa (TMEA) is organising sensitization workshops of the business community on the EAC- Single Customs Territory and Initiatives under Northern Corridor Implementation Project. Two workshops have been organised in Lira and Malaba. More trainings will be organised in Arua, Katuna and Mutukula. Find below the reports of the workshops in Malaba and Lira.
- Joint Communique for the 13th Northern Corridor Intergration Projects (New)
- Update from the EAC Region
- EAC -Single Customs Territory Malaba- Report
- EAC- Single Customs Territory Lira - Report
- Newsletter EAC Single Customs Territory -Newsletter - Malaba
Useful Links & partners
EAC Integration Process
EAC Gazette 2014
East Africa Monitory Union Protocal
EAC Common Market Protocal
EAC Customs Union Protocol
EAC Political Federation