Monday, 28 November 2011 12:17
PSFU spearheads the articulation of private sector trade policy concerns with the objective of enhancing private sector participation in regional and international trade.
The mandate under the trade development program has been realized by;
- Building an effective consultative mechanism;
- Ensuring private sector participation in national, regional and international trade forums;
- Informing the private sector on developments in regional and international trade;
- Undertaking trade related research.
Useful Links & partners
EAC Integration Process
- East Africa Monitory Union Protocal
- EAC Common Market Protocal
- EAC Customs Union Protocol
- EAC Political Federation
- EAC Treaty
10th Extraordinary Summit of the EAC heads of State
International Trade Facilitation Expo 2012